|I just like them .3.|
Hey, just call me Gab, or KoGAB if you want.|
I feel comfortable with that nickname, and theres nothing you can do about it.
I love to draw stuff... if i want to that is, im a pokemon fan, i kinda draw seldom... Sort of, unless i get motivated.
I like meeting friends, that produces good art, but not really a professional. I kept on wondering if i will able to meet them in personal, no matter how far or near they are, Filipino or not... and so more.
What i think about DeviantArt, no matter how you produce art.... its still the best art for everyone!
By the way, i may not be active all the time here, i do get busy in reality, but somehow i get to manage time for everything.
Anyways, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here, hope I can keep in touch on DA.
- Azel the buizel (my first and fav. Pokemon OC)
I am not here to just impress to people about my art, but to express of my own art... even though you like it or not, i dont mind, all i want is to just enjoy making art.
And if you have time, please feel free to peek at my gallery ^^
on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gab.gab.1517
on Twitter: twitter.com/gabe_espinosa15
on Tumblr: buizigab.tumblr.com/
on Skype: gabriel_espinosa135
NOTE: If you want to add me in these accounts, you better tell me first to add, or send me a note... PLEASE. Tnx.
Everyone is doing this thing, so why not? choknut...
· How long have you been on DeviantArt?
-It’s been 3 years.
· What does your username mean?
-It doesn’t have any specific meaning... but by the name, i thought i could make my username unique, so that came in mind. One friend told me is cool, and one say its kinda girly... SHET... and also added my nickname since im used to being called by it.
· Describe yourself in three words.
-Simple Filipino Dude.
· Are you left or right handed?
-Im always ‘Right.’
· What is your favourite type of art to create?
-Somewhat Pokemon and Furry related... i can draw humans too, but barely since most of my watchers also like Pokemon and Furries.
· If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
-3D Modelling and Animation, for me because it gives more realistic product than 2D artwork.
· What was your first favourite?
-Um.... I dunno... i kinda forgot.
· What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
-Anything that is good.
· Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
-Honestly, i have no all-time favorite, but i do like their artworks.
· If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
-ALREADY DID. (NOT TELLING WHO... >:3 )
· How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
-Again honestly, nope. Im not a people-person. And i forgot who...
· What are your preferred tools to create art?
-Sketchpad, pencil, eraser, laptop, Paintool SAI, Photoshop.
· What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
-My one and only bedroom. Sometimes at the living room.
· What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
-Again and again, honestly, i don’t have any good memory, ‘cause i doubt to people on the internet, and since the generation of technology today is full with bullshit. (No offense to my watchers...)